Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photographer Feature: Aaron Imaging





We recently chatted with Aaron Hogsed, owner of Aaron Imaging, about his style, and why he loves what he does.  See what he has to say!
How do you describe your style?  I would say my style is fine art garfunkel.
How long have you been a photographer?  9 years part time, 5 years full time
How did you get started?  I got started with an interest in wildlife and landscape, but found out that people are more wild and unpredictable than animals so I just love people photography.  I did quite a bit of luxury real estate work for a while, all over the south, but now I am concentrating on weddings and portraits with a little model portfolio work thrown in.
What inspires you to keep doing what you do?  The constant and never ending pursuit of being different, better, and fresh each time I shoot.
If you could give couples one piece of advise on picking a photographer, what would it be?  Do it alphabetically.
If you could photograph anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Morocco looks cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Michael Juiliano said...

"If you could give couples one piece of advise on picking a photographer, what would it be? Do it alphabetically."

LOVE THAT!